Qualification Name: Certificate IV in Child, Youth, and Family Intervention
Qualification Code and Units of Competency: CHC40321
Duration: Within four weeks of receiving sufficient and complying evidence of competency in all applied-for units of competency.
Offered By: Affiliated Institution
The Diploma of Security and Risk Management provides the skills required for Security Risk Assessment consultation, monitoring and implementation according to the Australian Security Risk Management Standard. The management-level diploma provides the required skills to plan and initiate alternative approaches across a variety of managerial and technical coordination and evaluation requirements. It involves self-directed knowledge and skills application where you are responsible for selecting the appropriate services, techniques, and equipment. Some of the applications will involve the development and participation in strategic initiatives. You will perform autonomously and may be involved in organizing others and performing complex operations.
You will need to provide a range of evidence to assist your assessor in making a decision about your competence. The types of evidence you may be asked to provide can include.
- Payslips/work contract/ABN if self-employed
- Letter of Employment
- Current employment contracts
- Letters of reference
- Videos or photos of your work.
- Evidence of overseas qualifications.
- Transcripts or assessments from related previous qualifications.
- Apprenticeship papers.
- OHS/WHS policies and procedures
- Testing and diagnostic sheets
- Safe work method statements
- Job safety analysis
- Job cards
- Maintenance reports and service sheet
- Quotes/invoices and stock orders
- You can be certified anywhere in Australia with a nationally recognized qualification
- Have your certification within four weeks of the evidence being received
- Gain accreditation from a reputable Registered Training Organisation
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Get your FREE RPL Quote today!
- Affiliated Institution